Working with DBIT
DBIT blends the ancient Indian education tradition of excellence with a modern work culture that values different points of view and thrives on respect and innovation. The college offers challenging, exciting, and rewarding careers to those who seek opportunities to grow and excel. Regardless of role, DBIT values each person’s contribution and nurtures his or her professional development through Job satisfaction, on and off campus learning, and all the benefits and opportunities you’d expect from a prestigious employer. The diversity of DBIT is reflected in a vibrant and stimulating work environment.
Join us and you will find yourself in a vibrant, open-minded and friendly environment that is sure to inspire.
To be part of the DBIT family, please fill the application form
- Post resume by filling the job application and attach your resume and photograph.
- If your profile suits our requirement we will get in touch with you and schedule an interview.
- You will be required to attend 3-4 rounds of interview:
Please carry all the original certificates and a copy of each, your updated resume and passport size photograph.
- Subject interview by the HOD and an external subject expert
- Subject demonstration
- HR Interview
- If you are selected, the HRD will inform you in a week’s time and you can collect your offer letter.
- The selected candidates have to attend the induction program on the day of joining.
To know more about the job openings and other information, contact HR Manager.